Law Firm Serving Biloxi And All Of Mississippi
To provide ordinary people and businesses with legal representation that is as good or better than the representation received by the largest multi-national corporations and insurance companies.
At Reeves & Mestayer, our cases come from people who know us and who have seen us in action; our clients and their families; former jurors; other plaintiffs’ lawyers; and even lawyers on the other side.
- Products Liability / Defective Products
- Medical and Nursing Home Negligence
- Automobile and Trucking Accidents
- Offshore and Construction Accidents
- Insurance and Business Disputes
- Premises and Inadequate Security Cases
What Contributes To Our Success?
- Preparation. When so much is on the line, we are always prepared to go to trial. Even if that day never comes, our preparation puts our clients in the best possible position.
- Experience. Our firm’s partners have years of courtroom and trial experience and have keen insight into the behavior and action of our adversaries.
- Tenacity. Our lawyers are imaginative and persistent. Most of all, they possess a dedication that goes far beyond the norm.
- Professionalism. The law is an honorable, noble profession. So while we may be forceful, we always play by the rules, engendering a healthy respect from Judges and even our opponents.
- Persuasiveness. Although our lawyers have impressive professional credentials, they are down to earth. They can reduce incredibly complex situations and facts to the key issues, and present a compelling and understandable case to a jury.
- Service-Oriented. We will communicate with clients regularly about the status of their case.
- Team-Oriented. We believe that two heads are better than one. We share ideas, strategies, and approaches, which may appeal to different jurors.
- Expert Suport. Our law firm employs investigative teams including former law enforcement officers, accident reconstructionist, medical doctors, and other experts in their respective fields to assist in case preparation. Our support staff is extraordinary and specializes in thoroughly preparing our cases for trial.
- Memberships and Community Involvement. Our lawyers are at the cutting edge of many important legal issues. But, our involvement in the legal profession goes beyond the work we do. Our lawyers have been honored with numerous awards and distinctions and are contributing members of the American Inns of Court, the American Board of Trial Advocates, the American College of Trial Lawyers, the Association of Trial Lawyers of America, and the Alabama, Louisiana, and Mississippi Trial Lawyers Associations. They regularly instruct other lawyers and law students about the intricacies of handling complex civil cases. The firm is rated highest for both legal ability and ethics.
In addition to our services to the legal profession, our lawyers are involved in their communities. From youth programs and religious institutions to sports organizations, wildlife associations, and conservation groups, our members make substantial contributions.
We also do a great deal of pro bono work, providing legal services free of charge to people who cannot afford to pay.