Reeves & Mestayer is a Mississippi personal injury law firm that represents injured clients in Mississippi, Louisiana and Alabama. The accomplished injury attorneys at Reeves & Mestayer are fierce advocates for their clients and represent them in the following areas:
- Personal Injury – If you’ve been injured due to the negligence of someone else you have the right to collect damages for your injuries. Learn how we can help.
- Motor Vehicle Accidents – Motor Vehicle Accidents are very serious, and can often have life changing consequences. If you’ve been injured in a vehicular accident we can help.
- Automobile Accident – There are several factors that can lead to an auto accident. If you’ve been the victim of someone’s negligence on the road, you can collect compensation for your damages.
- Commercial Truck Accident – commercial truck accidents can be devastating. If you’ve been injured in such an accident let our attorneys fight for you.
- Wrongful Death – If your loved one was killed because of someone else’s actions you may have the right to collect monetary damages.
- Product Liability – If you have been injured through the use of a consumer product you may have a product liability case, and you may be able to collect monetary damages.
- Maritime Law – Maritime law is very complex, and can be overwhelming for even experienced attorneys. We specialize in such cases. Learn more.
- Catastrophic Injuries – Serious injuries can be life-altering. These cases are more complex because it’s not just a matter of collecting insurance money, but medical bills, and more. Learn how we handle such cases.
- Traumatic Brain Injury – If you or a loved one has suffered a sudden force to the head this can be a devastating injury. Learn how we handle these cases.
- Spinal Cord Injuries – This is one of the most serious of all injuries that the human body can suffer. Therefore, you need experienced attorneys on your side. Visit us to learn how we handle these cases.
- Premises Liability – If you’ve been injured on someone else’s property you may have a premises liability case. Learn how these cases are handled.
- Consumer Fraud – Fraud is a growing problem, and we have experience protecting clients from such activities. Learn more.
- Bad Faith Insurance – When an insurance company refuses to pay you the money it owes you, you have a bad faith insurance case. We have experience handling such cases.
- Veteran’s Injury Claims – Learn how we handle FTCA cases.
- Whistleblower Claims – If you have evidence of fraud against the government and want to take action we can help.
- Nursing Home Abuse – Nursing home abuse can be classified under several categories: physical abuse, mental abuse, neglect, and more. We can help. Learn more.
We have recovered over $1 billion for our clients, so if you have been injured through no fault of your own contact us today for a free case evaluation!